This is a story I saw on my frienster. I thinkit's a very nice and meaningful story, so I decide to blog it. The title is A Loving Story.
This story begins with a guy, Paul, and a girl, Ella. Both of them were students studying at different schools.One fine day during the June holidays, Paul and Ella met each other at a basketball court. They started playing a match with each other. They had a lot of fun. Ella knew one of Paul's friends. She asked him for Paul’s number. The friend did not give her Paul's number at that time as Paul had just broken up with his girlfriend. He did not want to fall in love again as he was hurt by the previous relationship. Soon, the holidays ended and both returned their school. However, they met once again one day at the basketball court near Ella’s school. Again, they played together. Ella borrowed Paul's handphone. She gave her own number a miss call in order to get his number.
>>>to be continued>>>