|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
i dun understand what you want from me. seriously. i have been trying very very hard to be the daughter you want. yet i am still very very confused. STOP accusing me things that i dun do or say. if i was reli that playful, i wont be staying home on this public hols, and study my butt off, when this is only the first week of the blady school. im sick and tired of trying to get into your good books, so that you wont suffer from heart attacks or whatever shit. when i wanted to stay in hostel, you said no. when i dun wana stay in hostel, you asked me to go. now, i say i wana try to stay in hall for the next sem, just to try out how it feels, you say no. shucks. i duno what the hell you wan. seriously. |





