14th Feb
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I had the most special Vday this year. Woots! The company's great, they view's not too bad, the feelings' are wonderful, the drink's nice! haha.
And and and, I recieved a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l rose which will never die! Handmade de yo. super nice! (will upload the photo soon.)
Im so happy that i made so many people's day. haha. Im glad all of you like my muffins and cards and daisies. yeah!!!
I learn to love more and more people arnd me. and im beginning to appreciate more things around me.

15th Feb
Happy birthday Mummy!!!
I bought a wallet for mummy. My daddy bought an ice cream cake. My bro and I treated my mummy to buffet at Sakura. hee. So happy! This is the first time we tried ice cream cake... ermx... lidat lo... damn gelat la. haha. and so ex somemore. tsk. but well, never try before mah... =) My mummy love the wallet i bought! yeah! haha.
Mummy, I love you! =)

[simplethoughts]
Move on != Finding someone new.
I agree that sometimes people make use of another new one to move on, to get over the past. I agree that, that is the easiest way out. But, I don't do that. Come on, i don't want to be someone who makes use of others' feelings. I wana be very very very sure that my past case is closed before i start any other r/s. That's the right way =)
I have finally thought it through. Love cannot be measured by time. A r/s of 5 years vs one of 1 month. I used to think that, it's so not possible for someone who's in a r/s of soooo looong to like another person whom he/she only knows for one month. But, now, i know it is possible. Because love is not measurable or comparable by time. Yeah! i finally think it through le eh! Huggs myself! haha.

Sometimes people are just confused. Sometimes people are just blinded by illusions. But eventually, they will wake up. Definately.