|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I passed my Feelings Test today (25thFeb2008). Now i really am very sure how i feel towards you, i confirmed that i see you as my good friend, i confirmed plus chop that i am looking forward and moving on. The feelings i onced held so dearly has now 'evolved'. The friendship we have now is the dearest to me. The happiness in your face, the sparks in your eyes, tell me all. And the happiness in my heart tells me what i need to know too. Thanks for helping me to discover my true feelings! Ger ger, pearlydear, lulu, samtio and and and awping! GladysWong has recovered! Woots! I had blogged about cactus before. But im gonna talk about it again. Cactus is full of spiky leaves, so as to prevent anyone from going near her. Once you go near her, you will get hurt. She will poke you. She doesn't mean to hurt you, hurting anyone is never her intention. All she wants to do, is to protect herself. Someone asked before, would you rather some other people hurt you, or you hurt yourself? I guess cactus would rather she hurts herself by isolating herself from you, by not taking the risk of being deceived. Yes, it is stupid. Because the hurt caused by others is unavoidable, as in, it is not within your control should anyone hurt you. However, it IS within your control that you can choose to hurt yourself or not. It is stupid to do something which you have control over and yet do it. Sighs. But, the spiky leaves on cactus will never shed. It is always there. She hopes that one day flowers will bloom. She hopes that one day she will not hurt anyone. And hopes that you will not hurt her too. She knows that you are harmless. But she doesn't know what may change along the way... Future is unpredictable. She knows that we shouldn't be afraid of what tomorrow holds for us. What matters is today. But... Emo aside. Gladys! Jiayou yo! =) |





