"Keep Love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless gadren when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. 'Who, being loved, is poor?'"

I love everything i have now. I can do anything without having to report to anyone. I can go out with anyone i like without having to worried anything at all. haha. You know, i think i used to tell ger that, 'iya, good what. now enjoy singlehood. dun have to report to anyone. so must treasure now!' However, i know that some lil part of everyone will still wana have that feeling of reporting to the someone. (I think im making it sound very complicated. oops. sorry.) Well, what im driving at is, Im grateful that i have freedom now. And, im gonna make full use of it! Woots! haha.

isit true that even when two people go on seperate ways alr, both of them will wana know how is the other one doing, does he/she find a new person alr, etc? Well, im not sure eh, because for me, i think it's quite troublesome to know. I mean, both of you alr go on seperate ways le, whether he/she gets attached again, does it matter to you who is tt un/lucky one? In any case, the un/lucky one is not you anymore eh. Well, if he/she wants to tell you, he/she will tell you even you asking. Well. i know sometimes it's just purely care and concern ba. Let's just not be cynical =)