People tend to think alot. While some others do that more often than the rest, the rest just simply sometimes laugh it away or brush it behind their heads. We can't blame them. They are who they are. Yes, sometimes it's hurtful that we cant enter into their worlds and see what they are thinking. But, we just have to accept that, that's the way they are. Everyone has a protective layer. And it takes time to break down that wall.
We will not know why she is like that, or what is she thinking or whether she treats you in a special way or not. She maybe confused herself too! I know how it hurts inside your heart, dear, i know. I know you will cry yourself to sleep. I know your heart will feel very empty. I know your mind is full of so many thoughts. What i can do for you is to listen to you speak. But what you have to do holds more importance - you have to be firm of what you want to do. You said you want to give up, but each time when you decide on that, you are given hope. No, she din give you hope. You did, you gave yourself hope. I feel that, she is the kind of very innocent person, yet think alot. She doesn't know how to react, so she said those things or behave that way. I duno. Im just guessing. You have to think it through again. ok? No matter what happen, I'll be here alright? Just give me a ring and i will listen to you. I may not be able to be there for you physically, but, i will be right here waiting to listen to what you have to say. Alrights?
Please get well soon. I will feel very sad to see you like that de.

I went KBox with Zac yesterday! Woots. it had been such a looong time since i last k-ed. The air con at kbox is free. I bet it was like below 0 degree Celsius there. Wah. Anyway, Zac, you sing very well eh!!! *Applause* I apologise for my clumsiness etc. haha. but it was funny right? i entertained you lo! wahaha. I will put up your video on Youtube ok? bleah.

Half a recess week is GONE. Just like that. sighs. I can see more white hair le eh.

I want to bake!!! Sobs. looks like there isn't a chance le... sians.