[simplethoughts]
It really isn't my intention to want to hurt anyone. It really isn't my intention to send out wrong information. I am just being myself. I do feel comfortable with everyone, joking around etc. I feel comfortable with everyone, but that doesn't mean that I... How should i put it? Hmmx. I don't know la.
Yah, probably it is really my fault. I should watch how I behave. Non-verbal communication. (oh dear! HW111A is taking effect on me! wahaha)
Self-monitoring: The willingness to change behavior to fit situations, awareness of effects on others, and the ability to regulate nonverbal cues and other factors to influence others' impressions.

I used to think that, the scar is there to remind me about the hurt i felt, and i have to protect myself even more, build thicker walls around myself. Now, i think, this scar is here to remind me, not to allow my insecurities and lack of faith in people to ruin whatever i have now. =)