bad news never had good timing.

It's not the first time i know this fact. But anyway, this sucks.

I understand how it feel to see only darkness.
To feel the world is crashing down.
To see that your future is bleak.
To have your heart torn into many pieces.
To have a million knives piercing through your heart.
To feel nothing but coldness.
To have only tears on your cheeks.
To feel so empty.
To have fallen and have wounds all over.

I had that feeling before and it's horrible.
So horrible.
It's that kinda pain which you don't know how to tell anyone else.
It's that kinda pain which only you can understand.

And why does it have to happen to you?
Why! I just want you to have all the happiness you can get. Why is this happening to you now?
Sighs.

and i think when im pissed or upset or anything. i tend to direct my anger towards EVERYONE. since so many ppl tell me that.
ok fine. whatever.

where are you? ='(