Happy April Fools' Day!!!

I din realise that it was april fools' day until i received zac's msg early in the morning! haha.

I just sent my daddy off this morning, early morning!!! I woke up at 4.30am. goodness, i thought i was some fishmonger, need to go to the market to choose fish. haha. Oh well, he was really excited and looks like a little boy la! He hasn't gone back to hongkong for about 10 years? haha. yuppx. this time he has to go back to make new identification card. i think my dad has phobia of being alone, or should i say, has phobia of not having my mummy by his side. haha. he kept asking my mum to go with him. hee. too dependent on my mummy le la!!! haha.

Daddy is emo-ing. now you know where i get my genes from eh. *grins.


I can see myself dozing off during lecture later and during malay class and during tuition this evening. hee.

[simplethoughts]
Why do feelings fade? I bet i asked that question many times. oh wells. But seriously, why? Isit because:
No more sparks? Realise that both of you are not suited to each other? A crush not a like?
Hmm. I think if a r/s is there for a looong time, and the feelings fade, it may prolly due to the lack of spark or you are very tired. If the r/s is new or have not even started, and the feelings fade alr, then it will be because either the realisation of incompatibility after knowing each other better, or cux it's simply a crush, not like. Yupp.

I heard from a friend that a guy have to know many things in order to woo a girl. He must know how to: Cook (eg. porridge when she is sick). Make a girl laugh/smile/happy (when she is sad). Fight (to protect a girl). Make stuff (cannot always buy things, must know how to handmake things). Listen (to her).
I think i missed out quite a few items. well, you guys get the idea? haha. Hmm, I am thinking den, what do a girl have to know so as to woo/attract a guy?
(thinking in process... ...)
Just know how to be yourself.
Yupps.Exactly! as simple as that. but difficult to practice. aha.

God put many tests and obstacles to test our faith. So girl, must GAMBETTE neh! He also has sent many angels to accompany you along the way. You are never alone, alright? For example, gladys will always be here for you. Even though pple may think that we are lesbians when we give each other friendship hugs (HAHA!), but i will still continue to do that! heehee. I may not always be here to listen to you when you need to talk (esp when gladys sleeps super early de) butbut, i will try my very best to give you the support when you need, a shoulder to cry on, hugs to make you feel better and words of advice. I want to be here for you just like when you were there for me when i was at the lowest point of my life. Cheers, girl. I love you lotsa! =)