I just finish watching the Tokyo Tower. Well, i will watch it again with my mummy. I wana watch many many times. I just found the drama serial online too! yippies. Im gonna watch that too heh.

You know, when we were young, we always wanted to grow up fast, so that we can make our own decisions, do thing by ourselves, go anywhere we want and stop tagging with mummies. We would(will) often feel very argh, that why do i have to still seek your opinion? Why must you control me? Why cant you give me some freedom?

However, do we know how our mummys feel? They also don't want us to always tag behind them, they always want us to be independent. But, they cant help it but to still worry for us. To them, we are always and forever their babies (well, that's what my mum always tell me haha). They cant help it but to worry for us, whether we have made the correct decisions, whether we know how to wake up by ourselves etc etc. It is not they wana control us, but it's their instincts to protect their children.

When it's time to let us go, they will. They will gladly, but still have that a lil bit of cant-bear-to, let us go. They know what's the best for us. They know it's time for us to stand on ourselves.

A-ha. Then, that's the time when we sometimes want our mummys to control us. Well, i duno about you guys. But for me it's true. For example, now my mum no longer nag at me to ask me go to bed. i guess she's sick of nagging me alr. Now, i feel so weird, like. eh it's alr past 11pm, why mummy haven yell at me yet. aha. It's true.
Prolly at a certain stage, we will all feel scared. that what if one day, mummy is gone. well, prolly not for you guys yet.. but for me, yes. cux my mum is not young anymore. she got married and gave birth to me late. so she's alr old eh. and this is the time when i start to feel scared, like... time is running out and i cant afford to lose this precious time. I duno. I duno if you guys can ever understand how i feel. It's not as if, iyer... Gladys is still a mummy's girl. No. Im not. I am independent. I just... i duno... afraid to lose a loved one ba, i guess.

[simplethoughts] i duno why am i feeling that way when i hear you. I shouldn't. I know i shouldn't feel that way. It's wrong! i mean, i shouldn't make myself so vulnerable. alrights. gladys, you should stop. yess, you should protect yourself better eh. control your emotions. gladys! wake upppppp!