: What are you doing?
I don't know.
: What do you plan to do?
I don't know.
: So what now?
I really don't know.
: What's on your mind?
I don't know.
I just don't wish to hurt anyone and I just don't want to think anymore. Okay?
: Okay. So be it. If it makes anything better. Just remember, don't hurt the heart who loves you.

Hmmx. Weird conversation.

[simplethoughts]
I'm easy to get along, but i'm difficult to love. I can have all the attention, all the compliments, encouragement and gifts in the world and I really appreciate them. But I always feel that I don't deserve them.
I set infra-red boundaries in relationships and friendships - when someone crosses them by being overly NICE to me, an alarm in my head goes off and I back away. Back to where we first met. I feel threatened, i feel vulnerable. I feel fear and insecure, why are you so nice to me? Am i worthy of your kindness?
It's happening too fast. I'm not ready to feel close to you because it'd be difficult for me to amputate away ligaments and tendons of our relationship when the going gets tough in the future.

I am an emotion fugitive. I run away when I feel too much.