Why try so hard to enter my life?
Why leave now?
Why give up now?
Why bring one out of a dark tunnel and lead her to another one?
Why always so protective of oneself, that in the end, stab yourself in your own heart?
Why hurt oneself, and others as well?
Why always tiring others and yourself?
Why always dragging people down together?
Why ruin your own happiness?
Why start the entire putting-on-a-mask cycle again?
When will one learn, learn to relax and just dare to love? When will one ever let your guard down?

Nothing will change the fact that you killed yourself, you stabbed yourself in your own heart, you tripped yourself and let yourself fall down, again. Yes, again.
Nothin will change the fact that you are a bad player in this GameofLove. Nothing will change the fact that, all our minds are not made for such complexities.
Please pull out of this game, yea?

[simplethoughts]
Pearlydear said, love like you have never been hurt before. I wonder how? Everyone of us is a goldfish, with a memory span of 3 seconds. We may be able to love like we have never been hurt before. I will want to, too! But oh wells, I guess i cant. It always happens. I want to, but i can't.
Awping said, deep inside my heart, i still believe in happily-ever-afters, that in everyone of us, we do have that innocent and naive and believing side. Why didn't i let it appear? Why did i always trying so hard to appear so strong and man? Haha.
I am. I am Gladys. The glad Gladys. I will be fine. Nothing will change the fact that, i fell down and i learnt to stand up. and now, im gonna just do that same thing. Find my way, learn how to stablise myself. Well, this time is different. Im gonna do all these by myself. With no help of others. Just me, myself and I. and I will come out as a stronger person.

Will I?

And people always live with regrets. No mater how much we always say, don't live with regrets. We still do, don't we? What a joke. Ha Ha Ha.