14th June
I couldn't sleep that night, because i was so afraid that i would oversleep. heh.
I had 25 hours on that day! The time difference in Indonesia and Singapore is 1 hour. So on that day, all of us had 25 hours! haha. that's cool. I bet all of us felt that the time passed SUPERUBER slowly that day. I thought it was 3pm, but NO! it was only 11am. Gosh.
We went to visit an orphanage. Hmmx. How do i start? Every child has a different story behind them. A troubled and lost expression hung on their faces. They looked so ever lost to me. What's their aim in life? What do the want to achieve? What have they missed out from the outside world?
There's this boy who is 18 years old, but he looks like he is only 12! I think he is the smartest in the orphanage. He self-teaches English by flipping the dictionary. I was super super awed by him when he gave a speech in english. I felt so happy that he is so diligent and knows what's best for him. He wants to get into the university and so then he can make a passport. He wants to achieve high in life.
I kept wondering what do they do there everyday. There aren't much facilities. Just a cupboard of books, which they call it the mini library. From what the boy said, they wake up and go to pray, and they go to school, and come back to pray. After that, they will study and do some homework and pray again. That's what they do, pray study pray study pray. Everyday!
We played captain's ball with them. my gosh. they can really jump so high like a kangaroo!!! and they don't have to wear shoes to run on the rough ston-y ground. Guess they are used to it already.
They may not have parents with them. However, as long as they have a roof over their heads, that's enough for them. They live together like a family. They play together, study pray and sleep together. Each and everyone has different character. Some may want to study super hard to get into a uni. Some just live each day by each day. No matter what, I hope and pray for the best for them. Jiayou yo! =))
(the day passed really slowly, we went to visit the bird nest farm without actually seeing the birds and the nests. And the balacan place. Duno la. just a few other places. time passed really slowly. gosh...)

15th June
We packed up and went to another campsite. IT WAS DAMN HORRIBLE!
Ok, that was the first time i slept in a tent. And ARGH. It's horrible horrible horrible. I duno isit just my luck or awping's really pretty. We had a spider in our tent in the middle of the night. Horror. After Alex caught the spider, we thought the battle was over. NO! We went back to rest and tada! a millipede! ARGH. Our partners are too afraid to sleep already, and so, the four of us (Awping Jolene, Me Esther) stayed awake. Ok, in the first place i already could not sleep, because i did not bathe and it was super stuffy in the tent. I feel so dirty and disgusting and argh! So me and awping ate peanuts and awping started to hallucinate! She started to talk to herself and imagine she's watching a soccer match while eating peanuts. gosh. That's was damn hilarious la. The four of us played UNO until it was time to go and wash up. I tell you, it was a damn 'exciting' night.
That place was really super dirty. It's like, I really really want to go to the toilet, but when i saw the toilet, ok, forget it ba. Argh.
I saw a very beautiful sun set there. A sunset which i will not get to see in Singapore. Have you seen a red sea before? The reflection of the sun turned the sea red. It's really damn nice. I could have sat there for the entire evening and relax and enjoy the breathetaking view. Wow.

16th June
Trekking day! Despite the lack of sleep the previous night, I could still find my energy to trek. wahaha. And i made it to the summit! yeah! okok, the view at the summit was very very far from what i had expected. haha. But it's the feeling of making up to the top makes me happy and feel a sense of accomplishment. haha. Nothing much about trekking, because i was too afraid to look around me while trekking. I just focused on the footsteps and make sure everyone don't fall down. haha.
Nature is really something very mysterious and unpredictable. You will not know what happen the next moment. We were standing under a tree, and all of a sudden, the stem broke! Gosh. It almost hit Esther! Phew. She turned around and saw something falling towards her. Gosh. I think it really scared the hell out of her.
It was really windy up there, and along the way up. I could pratically hear the wind whistling in my ears. And i can hear the sound insects made. The breaking of stems and dried up leaves when we stepped on them. The sound of the mini waterfall. I feel really bad about it. Because i have the priviledge to hear the sound of nature. However, i know that there are more to just the sound. The visual and feel of nature is as important as well... =))

17th June and 18th June
Back to hotel is super shuang!!! wahhh. haha. these two days are just visitings and visitings. hmmx. it's so argh. I mean, there's seriously no point going to a fishing village and just stand there to listen to the stories. We did not even get to see the fishermen? haha. But oh wells, these visits make me realised how lucky i am. I kept wondering, so what do they do everyday when they wake up? Probably im too used to the busy lifestyle here in Singapore, i cannot imagine what would happen to me if im forced to stay there. You can must well kill me ba, if not, i will be bored to death. haha. I can stay there for a while (provided there's a decent place for me to bathe) and enjoy the b-e-a-u-tiful views. The sceneries there are like... wowed. seriously damn nice. The sky is so blue, the clouds fall in place nicely haha.
I miss the sky there...

Thanks Athene and Shawnnn who came to fetch us at Harbourfront! But im so sorry, my mummy prepared my dinner alr... so i rushed off. Thanks anyway. big huggs!

Guess the first place i went, when i reached toa payoh interchange... haha. The Face Shop, to get mask. hahahaha.

[simplethoughts]
I learnt many things throughout this camp. Even though my group was quite quiet, and not very enthu and with the most number of casualties, but no matter what, i learnt alot from each and everyone of them. To persevere all the way, to be patient, to relax-choya, to be even more ai-yan and to be observant. haha. When i came back, i had a zi-bi de gan jue. I dun feel like talking. maybe cux signed too much and read too much signs le. just feel like sitting there and sign or read others' body language. haha.

My fav photo from COR...