|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I hate this feeling. Tutees duno their new timetable, so nothing is fixed. There're so many dinners and lunches and gatherings coming up. I have not fixed my time table, cux nothing is confirmed. ARGH. I hate this feeling. everything is so unsure. so luan. so disorganised. and im in need of a notebook (or notebooks) seriously!!!! I need to be more organised. and know what im doing and my schedules!!! Okk, relax choya... =)) [simplethoughts] Had an interesting chat with my bosom today... About status in a relationship. Status = Added pressure? She said that she's happy about the way things are now... and is comfortable with the present situation. So, i asked, if you guys have a chance, will you jump at it, i.e to be together? She said that, to her, having a status just means to publicise a relationship. As long as both parties are happy with each other and have committment, whether or not there's a status, it doesn't matter. Having a status doesn't mean you have to commit, similarly, you can commit to each other but not have a status. Having a status is just like an added pressure, because more people will know about the both of you. And hence, both parties will do their very best to make things work out. I somehow agree with her. Having a status is like an added burden. However, many people will feel that, hey, i don't have a status and hence, i am not responsible for anything and i don't have to commit. If we do have a status, then i feel that i'm tied down, and i have to be responsible for my own feelings and actions. Right? So a status can be good to make the relationship going. Maybe, both of you are super comfy with the current situation alr, and not sure what may happen if you guys step out of the comfort zone, hence, prefer to stay like that, the way it is now. It's ok not taking any risk. We are often not risk-takers, i suppose? haha. Oh wells. Don't think of anything which is not within your control, that's an important lesson learnt. For the 'status = added pressure', different people have different perspective ba. =)) |





