|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
[simplethoughts] 这感觉已经不对 我努力在挽回 Nono, i dont think any party is 挽回-ing this. It's ok, I guess. I really really duno how to express myself. I duno how to describe the way im feeling now... It's really... beyond words... In life, we have to make many decisions. We are making decisions everyday. The moment you wake up, you decide what you want to do today and you decide your own feelings. You decide on feelings problem, financial problems etc. What kind of problems are the most difficult to deal with? I would say, feelings ba. We always complicate our feelings and amplify the problem. Well, this time, i wont do that anymore. I will just let it rest. Taking things for granted. That's what most of us always do right? I always have my bosom with me. I always have tuition jobs. I always have friends with me whenever i need one. I always have food and water. Things usually go my way. blah blah blah. One day, Gladys, one day things will not go your way. You will not sail smoothly. You will crash, and turn around to realise that no one is by your side. That's when you are really alone. Gladys, just wait and see. You will regret. I'm learning to keep more and more things to myself =)) |





