Trina came to my place and stayed overnight on tuesday. So haphapphappy! We should do this more often eh! have stayovers at my place, and can chit chat. and you get to complete your maths homework!!! wahaha. Yuwen arh, no worries, it will be your turn soon okk? hee.

Hey my favourite niece, in future, no matter what, whether you are feeling upset or happy, must tell me okk? dun say it's no point telling anyone. at least when you say out, you will feel much better de. really! trust your auntie here okk! haha. bleah.

The invigilator job! gosh!!! It's really B-O-R-I-N-G boring to the max can? goodness. for a moment i tot my brain is not working anymore can? wah lao... sian... All i did was, walk up and down and stand around.for THREE hours! gosh. i cant stand it. really. although, yes, it's easy money.. but but, i just don't like it. argh.

oh wells. money enters my pocket by standing arnd. better den standing arnd at home right.. whatever.

Today is the release of results...
I know i should be contented with my results le.
I know i know.
But.
Iya. I don't know. I feel like, why isit that i studied hard for it, yet 'A' is still missing. sighs.
ok, i should be happy that 'B' is stucking with me.
I should be contented le eh.

GladysWong, sighs. *shakes head*