Mummy: "Meeting meeting. Why everyday meeting? Why cannot meet finish de meh?"

Yess, my beloved mummy is grumbling! Sorry mummy, yes, somehow our meetings are never ending. Time is always running out.

Well, one thing about meetings is we are always having so much fun! haha. Meetings are filled with laughter, cheesy lines, crap, rubbish, 'i cant stand yous', etc. heh. Although there are always so many things to decide and discuss, but i really enjoyed alot! Ok, maybe if the venue is not at the ulu boonlay, I can enjoy more. haha. *hints* let's hold our meetings are more centralised area plssss! heh. City hall or raffles place is good. There's green and red lines. heh.


During our meeting yesterday, we kopped so much food from the buffet for EEE orientation. Goodness. we had free lunch! haha. so cheapo right? haha. but i like it. wahaha.

A table filled with kopped-food. haha.


Anyways, school's starting! I duno how im feeling... excited? scared? I duno what holds for me in the future to come, meetings and more meetings, events and more events, proposals and more proposals. heh! AHHHHH.

Okk, let's get our minds clear of the sequence of events and get started!
This is so exciting arh (in the hongkong accent). heh.

I'm finding time for my friends and family as well.
Gladys, you are doing great! =))