[simplethoughts]
I should stop whining about life. And accept things the way they are. I'm already learning to accept many things.
You know, when you are young, you will tell your best friend, 'Next time, even if you have a bf le, also cant ignore me ok? We are best friends forever. We must continue to be best friends.' Something lidat. Did you tell your best friend that when you are in primary school or even in secondary school? I bet so! heh. 'cux i did, too. Heh.
However, i would say, this is bullshit crap. When your best friend is in love, she will definately tend to ignore you and you guys will drift apart. 100% guarantee plus chopchop. Sighs. Sad eh? yea..
It's ok! this is part and parcel of life! and im learning to handle it! no probs de. I shant be dependent on others. I can do my things well. I can handle my emotions well. I very man de okay! heh.
Heh... ... ...

Let me introduce you guys to... ... ... *drumrolls*
Maomao!!!
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ says Hello!
So cute right!!!!