|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I met up with guowen on friday and we went to the Golden Mile Food Centre to eat. He had bought Makasutra and it shall be our 'bible' from now! haha. It will decide for us where to go and eat when we go out. haha. Oh wells. We got lost while finding our way to Golden Mile FC. Goodness!!! It's so funny. "We are lost." That's what he kept repeating! ahhh. haha. We managed to ask a super-duper nice aunty who walked us to the FC. It's so far away! 'cause we were walking in the wrong direction. She said, "it's ok! Aunty's in good mood today, cux my son is coming back from Germany tomorrow." haha. She kept repeating that, and started telling me his son's from NUS, went to Germany on a scholarship for attachment for 6 months, blahblahblah. haha. She's so nice! Finally we reached Golden Mile FC!! We ordered from the famous jap stall, Mansuka. I ordered Chicken Katsu and Guowen ordered Curry Rice set. Hmmx. The portion is small (for him), but it's really quite nice! heh. and most imptly, it's cheap. haha. chiken katsu was 4.30 and curry rice set was 5.80. After our jap food, we had dessert! I love the soup! Although i love green tea flavoured food, but the green tea rice ball tastes weird. heh. It doesn't really go well with the peanut soup. Must go again to try the char kway teow! haha. We had a very unique discussion over lunch. We are debating whether or not i need a boyfriend. Goodness! haha. And MY conclusion is ... NO. haha. I was analysing my reasons to him and he was trying to provw me wrong. haha. And it's the first time i heard this term 'part-time boyfriend'. It's like, when you are free, ask him out. If busy, den forget it. I was like, ughhh??? It's just so weird and against my principle. I feel like, im cheating that person's feelings. I don't like that idea. haha. But den, i was joking away that if i were to get a part time boyfriend, he must know how to drive, so that he can fetch me to and from school, that ulu place. haha. Oh wells. I just don't have the time for a partner, or a part-time boyfriend. heh. Too troublesome. ahha. Heyhey, guowen, you arh... scandalous eh. haha. good luck! wahaha! I think i was too tired. During tuition on friday, i was dozing off while teaching algebra. And suddenly, i blurted "so how many peanut butter are there?" SUDDENLY leh!!! goodness! haha. i got a shock outta my life, and i saw her staring at me. haha! and i quickly smoked my way through by saying, "eh, what was i saying. hmmx. never mind. ha ha." And i dare not fall asleep anymore. I spent the second hour trying to plan my schedule. I realised, from the time i can officially end tuitions to the time my own exams start, i only have 18 days! ahhh. Time no enough! sighs. Must work things out le. And im planning to take up a job during dec holidays. maybe work during weekdays evenings, as i have ss in the day. Do you know of any jobs that hire people during the evenings??? Tell me okk? I know it's a bitbit early... but still, must plan ahead mah... talking about planning ahead. I have been living one day ahead everyday. meaning, i keep thinking yesterday was a sunday, and today is a monday. ahhh. Luckily, i will not miss any of my tuitions. haha. [simplethoughts] Yah, i have been feeling a lil empty sometimes. Dunno why. haha. But NO, i dun need a boyfriend. bahhhh. I just need a confidant. A real soulmate who knows me and knows what i doing, knows how i feel when i dun have to say anything, knows how to encourage me, the right words to say. hmmx. Difficult eh. It's difficult to find a real soulmate. When you thought you have found one... sighs... oh wells. |






I ordered Chicken Katsu and Guowen ordered Curry Rice set. Hmmx. The portion is small (for him), but it's really quite nice! heh. and most imptly, it's cheap. haha. chiken katsu was 4.30 and curry rice set was 5.80. After our jap food, we had dessert!
I love the soup! Although i love green tea flavoured food, but the green tea rice ball tastes weird. heh. It doesn't really go well with the peanut soup.