Nope, im not busy. I just have more things to do this past week. heh.

Welcome Tea '08 is a success! yeah! Our video, our song signing was such a "WOWWWW". haha. It's very fantastic! Thank you everyone who made it possible. Thank you for all your time and nights and effort! You guys are really fantastic, if weren't for you, there won't be song signing and I won't have such great time during practices and the actual performance! *hearts*

Thank you Kallangers! You guys rock. Thanks for coming so early on the past Saturdays and staying back during school days to practise. THANK YOU!!!! =))

Here are the pictures during practices...
The Loving Couple of the Year! hahahahahaha.
I really duno what he's doing... so aiyan... haha.

Thanks 14th Comm. RSPHI ZAI =))
Xinyi and her Dusty. haha. He/She was our main character during RSPHI booth yo!!! haha.

Up next is the Recruitment drive!!! So exciting! I wonder what kinda interesting people i will meet. haha.

Oh! My timetable is settled! Thanks ELMA! she's super nice can? She always help me to check And yes! I bumped into Guowen coincidentally at the interchange on thurs night. haha! 'coincidentally' yo! haha.
[simplethoughts] I think i am starting to enjoy this exciting and fast-paced life. HapHappHappy =))