Joke of the day:
Awping: 我是公的,他们是明的。
Me: HUH?
Awping: 我是公的.
Kek, Shu and Me: ???????
Awping: 公开的公what.
Kek, Shu and Me: *burst out laughing*

Goodness, I cant stop laughing for the duno-how-many-minutes. I almost cannot catch my breathe. Haha!!!!! Goodness! Why awping lidat de! haha! your chinese really cannot make it la!

Thanks Awping, this is the first great laugh i ever had in duno-how-many-days le. haha!

I can still laugh at it whenever i think of it... "我是公的".

Guys!!! I guess you wont be seeing my name online from now on... I will not come online unnecessary unless there's online meeting blahblah. I will only go online in the morning, not at night. so that i can sleep early!!! haha. So, dun miss me yo! anything, just txt me bah! haha.

Many people are getting sick, stomach flu, gastric flu, the stomach goes "a-choo a-choo". haha. so plssss take care of yourselves! Drink water, eat well, sleep early. Alrights! =))

[simplethoughts]
I told you this is a cycle. I duno if whatever im doing is right. I know im selfish and a bad friend. Sorry den. And im sure you will do better and get well even without me standing by you. Yupps. Take care den!