My tamagotchi has a function "pause". meaning, the time will will cont ticking, but the growth of the tama will remain the same...

How i wish, there's such a function in life too.
If there's such a function, at which stage do i want to pause?
Will it be when i was still 3 years old? When i duno anything at all, except for eat sleep and play? No worries, no exams, no stress.
Will it be when i was in primary 5? When all we worry was who don't friend who, but we forgot our fights the next minute.
Will it be when i was in secondary 3, when my class was the most notorious class but we had the best class spirit.

Will it be before everything had gone wrong?

I think i will keep my answer to myself.

Oh wells, what about you? if there's such a function in life, at which stage do you want to pause?

~Hui~: I dun ever to pause my own growth. Jus wondering, if you stop growing, how would you then know what is real joy?
to hui: true. if i stop growing, i woudn't experience the real joy. I wouldn't be doing what im doing now - meetings, ccas, volunteering, tuitioning, working blahblah. Everything which cant be done when i was in primary/sec school.
But, what is real joy?
If i stop growing, i would be sacrificing all the above mentioned for something which i hold dearly and never want to lose it. And because im growing, that's why i learn more about life, about people, about how ugly (at times b-e-a-u-t-i-ful) this world is.
I guess, what im saying is... I miss the innocence and the having-to-worry-what-to-play/eat-later-mindset of a child most.