All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey


I dont want a lot for christmas,
there is just one thing I need,
I dont care about the presents underneath the christmas tree,
I just want you for my own,
more than you could ever know,
make my wish come true,
all I want for christmas..is you....

I dont want a lot for christmas,
there is just one thing,
and I dont care about the presents underneath the christmas tree,
I wont even hang my stockings high among the fireplace.
santa clause wont make me happy,
leave the toy on christmas day,
I just want yo0u for my own,
more than you can ever know,
make my wish come true,
All I want for christmas is you

I wont ask for much this christmas,
I wont even wish for snow
I just want to keep on waiting,
underneath the mistletoe,
I wont make a wish than send it,
to the north pole or send it,
I wont even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer play,
cause I just want you here tonight,
holding unto me so tight,
what more can I do,
baby all I want for christmas is you

all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere,
and the sound of childrens laughter fills the air,
and everyone is singing,
I here those sleigh bells ringing,
santa wont you bring me the one I really need, wont you please Santa baby bring him to me.

I dont want a lot for christmas,
this is all Im asking for,
I just want to see my baby,
standing right outside my door,
Oh, I just want you for my own,
more than you could ever know,
make my wish come true,
baby all I want for christmas is you.
You baby.

This is the song which my group is going to sign. heh. NICE!!! weiwei, the other groups, dun jealous ok? hee. bleah.