Happy New Year 2009!!!

It's a brand new year. Did you spend the first few moments of this new year with your loved ones? Even if you din spend it with them physically, but as long as you have them in your heart or mind will do, it's the thought that counts mah.
Did you spend this day happily? Start of this new year with a happy mood? I hope you did! Everything is new, dont bring forward unhappy things forward into this new year alrights?

i may not be doing what i said. but at least, i will try. ha. just the first day of new year only, and i cried so much le!!! tsktsk.

looking back at my new year resolutions, i realised that, not trusting anyone is my character. it's difficult to change. so it shldn't be in my resolutions... as in, cux it's just me,you know? hmmx. but well, i will try to have a lil more faith and trust ba... it's for my good right? :))

I wish.
that this year will be a happier year for me.
I wish.
that i will be happier.
because.
everyone deserves to be happy.