Life is so vulnerable.

I've alot of thoughts. But, i just cannot organise them properly. It's either that, or i forgot them easily. Haha. Have been really tight up with projects research projects research recently. Sighs. I didn't really enjoy my cny. Oh wells. CNY is indeed very enjoyable when you are young, but as you grow older... nope, cny is just another occasion when you have to answer the same-old-questions and hear the same-old-sentences. 'Wah, so big already arh? Studying in uni? What year? Wah you have grown taller leh!' Gosh, i haven been growing since sec3. haha. But, what do you expect them to say? We meet once a year and that's all they can ask.
The most enjoyable part will be to eat mee sua at my yimama's place. haha.
But, i duno if there's a next year.

I pray and hope that yi zhang wont have to suffer in pain. I pray and hope yi zhang will get well soon. He has to see my graduate and 'scan' through my boyfriend (not that i have one now, but that's the point. he has to live healthily to see my bf.)

Health is really very important. I rather die immediately, than to suffer the pain of any illness.
guys, please take care! Don't sleep late; don't bathe late; don't skip meals.