|
Thank You
It is not very often we take the time to show appreciation for the people who mean the most in our lives. Today I want to tell you how very much you mean to me. Sometimes in our fast paced days so many things go unsaid and so many people get taken for granted. I don't want that to happen with us. You are such an important person in my life~ one of the few people who cares so much and expects so little in return. I have always felt like I can count on you for anything and I would never be let down. You go out of your way to make my life happier and the little things you do mean so very much to me. You have such a big heart filled with so much kindness and love I feel so very lucky to know you and so very blessed to have you in my life Today I want to say Thank You~ for all that you do, for all that you are and for how wonderful my life is... because you are part of it. ~Elle Mastro |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by gladgladyGladys to accomodate her mindless musings and daily rantings.s m : ) e because life's pretty tagboard
affiliates
amandanieceah thoo cisforclarence combinationofall+vec coralfantasy humbleadventure dive into my world flyingisaac geri ghostfox glitteryrain lulu masquerade mauve-whim narrations niqkelodean pbrulez pearlydear silvvery shirleyinwonderland taintedworld trinaniece twl val wayne wolzard-fire *isa 表姐 <3 daily readings
![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
it's way too easy
I made it really too easy, for so many people to walk right in and out of my life.I dont know how many more are there, waiting to walk out on me. Go ahead. Dun hesitate. But well, i need to thank them. for training me well ba. Ha. Sorry for being so sarcastic. But, i dont know how else i can react or behave. I guess it makes me feel better if i behave this way. Andhave to thank them to make me realise that, i have to really treasure those whom i believe will never leave me alone. Friends like, zac doreen fiona geri rouyin chuying jocelyn awping athene juan cmy. even though we dun msg/call each other everyday or frequently, but at least i know they will stay in my life forever and they will listen to me when im down. Thanks dears. I have total trust in you guys that we will be best best best of friends for lonnnngggg. :)) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ omg. Zhang Yun Jing is a girl. all along, i thought it's a guy who sang the songs for Knock Knock Loving You. BUT NO! heh. omg. she's good looking! haha. =X 藍色的天空多少次你凝視著 有可能我忌妒 是它有你坦率投入 動人的表情說每次冒險心得 你在我不知道的時候 張開翅膀發光著 你天真 你驕傲 你逃離卻不肯認真追求自由 我逞強 我害怕 少了你的世界寂寞顛簸 就讓你飛 飛過現在兩個人膠著 風有多大 雲有多美 才是你的一切 給你的祝福 我不掉淚 說好天堂各自尋找 請不要回頭望 遠遠關心就好 你飛吧 |





