Slacking time
My internship is overrrr!

I had my ups and downs during these 13 weeks of internship. I have my laughters and cries too. I have met my manager Anna who is more den an internship supervisor. She is my mentor, and someone who truly inspires me. "Live life well." that was what she kept telling me over and over again. I will live my life well,have a balance of everything. I will put whatever i learnt from her into practical use. =))

I have met my fellow interns - sijia, meiwei, eunice and nasihah. and of course norishah, vanessa and kelvin who left halfway. They are a great bunch of people. Through them, I know why certain kinda people excist, why certain people just cannot clique with each other and the beautiful and ugly side of human. haha. Well, good or bad things, they still taught me something.

I will definitely miss the dragonboat and the bond between everyone. Looking forward to the paintball session! woots! =))

Now sitting at home, i feel so sian. and time passes really really really slowly. o m g. i think im gonna die from boredom. haha! but well, it's good in a way, for me to recuperate from my irritating nose. sighs. fell unwell again! tsk. and also, i need to do my internship presentation! it's tmr afternoon and i haven complete! diessss.

On National Day, i went to watch fireworks. We went to the flyer there... not bad, nice view and not alot ppl. can sit down and admire the fireworks. So happy and lomantic seh! haha. Thank you! *winks*

I watched 雨季last night. SUPER NICE!! CMY, you should go and watch. really. It's nice and Kit Chan's voice is nice. heh. goodgood. and the storyline is good, minus the China part. haha.

[simplethoughts]
不了解的爱情是害,不是爱。