the cycle i hate most, yet unable to get myself out of it
A little girl, about 3 years old, was sitting in a pram. She told her daddy, while pointing to the two boys running about in an open space, "Daddy daddy, I want come down and run, just like them." Her daddy said, "No, my princess. You are still young. When you are older, you can go and run about like them."

Kids, yearn to run about whenever they see open space. They play catching, hide-and-seek, so they simply just run around. I can't remember if I enjoyed running around when I was young. I forgot how it feels to play catching, I forgot how it feels for the wind to blow against your face and hair, I forgot how it feels to feel your heart thumping so fast, I forgot how it feels to let my legs carry me as fast as they can.
But as you grow older, you no longer run about in an open space. You will choose to sit down and let the breeze blow against your face and hair. Maybe we are old. *laughs*

When the kid falls and gets injured, he may cry. But when his wound recovers, he will be back at the same open field and run about again. Just like a saying goes, "You will never learn." Kids will still run and fall down, recover, run and fall down again.
Actually, adults are also the same, never learn. We always get heart in relationships and love. Yet, when we recover, we will still stick our heads back into this shit thing called Love and fall all over it again. What happens after? We get hurt, wounded, heart broken. And the cycle repeats.

This is the cycle I hate most. Yet, unable to get myself out of it.